Monday 9 April 2018

Edit 250 projects

 
   Brochure:
 This is the first Brochure I did with my friend Sahar during the edit course when |I was first year education student, the teacher was Mrs-Amal also. 


 Poster:
My first poster was with my friend Amani Othman. We made it with love and excitement, because it was our first try.




   Newspaper:

Also my first newspaper, I did it with Sarah Assaf, my partner, first we thought it is hard to do such a project, but when we started to work with the help of Mrs Amal we succeed.

1 comment:

  1. The big challenge for teachers is not simply getting students to read- it's getting them to enjoy it too. The home environment is critically important.

    ReplyDelete

Spelling Bee

Our school ICS planned a spelling bee event for the grades who didn't participate in LIU's event. Here are my students who partici...