Monday 26 February 2018

EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY

 Educ 560 seems interesting course, it is from the courses that attracts me because I would like to learn more about technology, especially how to make a blogger and online quiz and exam till now. The instructor is gentle, she works with us step by step, and teaches us every single detail we need to learn about this course and how to be professional teachers. We as teachers need to have a huge repertoire about everything that is educational and modern at the same time. Throughout this semester, I learned many new things that I will use during my journey as a teacher and TD student too, I love educational technology and I'm willing to study more about it and make workshops to learn a lot of new things and transfer this knowledge to my students. ♡♡  

13 comments:

  1. Yes, i support you. As teachers we need to know more about technology and how to use it in our classrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! best of luck on the course dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thumbs up for this course! I agree

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you and the most important thing, that Mrs. Amal never get bored from our tons of questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is the best instructor ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally with you Dania, we are learning so many services with Miss Amal that I never listened about them and she is very patient with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's right we need be upgraded with all new ways of education to keep it alive not only passive learning since this generation needs activeness in the methods we use

    ReplyDelete
  8. Using technology in schools is mandatory nowadays. We need it to have all our students engaged and attracted to the lessons. This course gives us a good opportunity to be good user for technology. Good luck dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with you Dania It is very important course and we can benefit from it in our careers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree with you Dania! As teachers we should have a repertoire of knowledge , because in this way we can give the best that we have for our students.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The world is changing and so are our students, we need to find out what interests them and bring it to class. Sadly it is technology that keeps them engaged. We should follow up so we don't up knowing less than our students do in this domain. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What i liked most in this course is the Active inspire which include a very creative ideas and techniques to teach students in well developed way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree! this course is really essential. We have to be up to date so we can meet students' interests especially nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

Spelling Bee

Our school ICS planned a spelling bee event for the grades who didn't participate in LIU's event. Here are my students who partici...